Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or process a credit card payment.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law.
With your prior approval, we may send you information about products, promotions and events in the form of a newsletter or email. We may use your previous purchases to make these marketing materials more relevant for you. You will always be asked for approval before receiving these communications and you will have the opportunity to stop receiving them at any time.
The Site uses Braintree / PayPal to process credit card payments. Your credit card information is transmitted to the Site via a secure and encrypted protocol (“https”) and is stored in the Braintree Vault. Your credit card information is never stored on the Site and is never recorded or written for off-line use.
Braintree and PayPal are validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service providers. You can learn more about Braintree’s PCI compliance and security here https://www.braintreepayments.com/features/data-security and PayPal’s compliance here https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/pci-compliant-solution
We use "cookies" on this Site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a visitor's hard drive to help us improve your experience on the Site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on the Site and does not give us access to your computer or any information on your computer. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Site.
This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information (not including credit card numbers). The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future communication from the Site at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the Contact Us information on the Site:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.